Our tennis and academic program offers to our young athletes a unique opportunity to integrate an international school and to obtain a school diploma recognised world wide while pursuing an intensive tennis training program and tournament calendar. Our final objective is to make sure our young tennis players can obtain a tennis scholarship in one of the USA universities and pursues their higher education alongside with their passion for tennis.
- An international School (British) with the schedules adapted to intensive tennis practice
- Possibility to integrate the program from 10 years old, 12 years in full board accommodation.
- Daily tennis practice in groups of 4, by level. Tournaments for all levels players available all year round.
- The team of highly qualifies tennis coached, working with ATP and WTA players .
- Possibility to integrate the Elite Team Pro team, designed to prepare players for Pro and ITF circuits.
- Possibility to obtain a tennis scholarship in one of the USA universities
- Play tennis in perfect climate conditions (17-26 degrees all year round)
- Become fully bilingual in English (for non-native speakers) and Portuguese
- Multinational community enhances cultural sharing and linguistic practice
The Standard Tennis & Academic Program Includes
- School Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 8.30am to 2.30pm, Wednesday is a full study day 8.30am/4pm, Friday 8.30am/1.30pm/
- 8 hours of tennis (2h per day, except Wednesday) + 6h of physical training per week + training matches on Saturdays
- Groups of 4 players of similar level max per coach.
- Followed-up tournament program (national and international tournaments). Minimum 10 official tennis tournaments played per year.
- Membership in the sport country club with un unlimited access to the sport gym, swimming pool and group sport trainings (yoga, pilates, fitness, biking, dance, aquagym, etc)
- Mental coaching with a specialist.