The Prime sport academy offers a unique full time multi sport program combined with high quality academics (British Curriculum) with an adapted school schedule and a full board accommodation. This program is reserved for sporty children, giving a great opportunity to try different activities and to learn the fundamentals and core principals of each sport. Customised instruction, small groups, additional physical and mental training sessions will allow each child to develop their highest potential in each sport.
We propose 4h of golf, 2h of tennis and 2h of equestrian sport per week for children from the 5th to the 9th grade. From the 10th grade a child can pursue a full time sport program by specialising in one of these sports. Complete beginners are accepted.
Multi-sport Program Advantages
- Daily sport practice in small groups. Tournaments for all level players available all year round.
- An International School (British Curriculum) with the schedules adapted to intensive sport practice.
- Possibility to integrate the program from 10 years old, 12 years in full board accommodation.
- The team of highly qualified tennis, golf and equestrian coaches..
- The final objective of this program is to choose one favourite sport and to specialise in it. If a child reaches a higher level qualification, he can obtain a sport scholarship in one of the USA universities and pursue intensive sport trainings while getting a university education.
- Perfect climate conditions with 17-26 degrees all year round.
- Become fully bilingual in English (for non-native speakers) and Portuguese
- Multinational community enhances cultural sharing and linguistic practice
The Standard Program Includes
- School Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 8.30am to 2.30pm, Wednesday is a full study day 8.30am/4pm, Friday 8.30am/1.30pm/
- 4h of golf, 2h of tennis and 2h of equestrian sport per week.
- Groups of 4 players of similar level max per coach for tennis and equestrian and 6 children for golf.
- Followed-up tournament program (if sport level allows)
- Membership in the sport country club with un unlimited access to the sport gym, swimming pool and group sport trainings (yoga, pilates, fitness, biking, dance, aquagym, etc)
- Mental coaching with a specialist.