The Prime Golf Academy, the leading junior golf academy in Europe, offers the full time golf & academic program at Oitavos Dunes Golf Club, in Cascais, Portugal, the golf raked N1 in Portugal and N 55 in the world. We offer an international school with the schedule adapted to the intensive sport practice and competition calendar as well as an elaborated golf training program done by our team of professionals. Full board accommodation is proposed for students from 12 years old.
The most remarkable result of our teaching experience is Victor Dubuisson, the best professional golf player in the French golf history (best world professional ranking is N15), trained by our Head Coach Stephane Damiano for many years, including on the European tour in 2011-2012. Alexandre Fuchs is an academy's alumni full time student and another remarkable example of our work. Alex has become N 1 French amateur player (June 2019) and won a professional golf tournament as an amateur player as well as a number of high level tournaments in the USA. Today Alex is an academy's official ambassador. He continues his studies at Liberty University, USA, playing in the division 1 university golf team.
- British school with schedules adapted to intensive golf practice
- Possibility to obtain a golf scholarship in one of the USA universities
- Possibility to integrate the program from 10 years old
- Being coached by the Ex Coach of Victor Dubuisson and his team
- Coached Tournaments Program
- Play golf all year round on the golf course ranked N 55 in the world. Benefit from perfect climate conditions (17-26 degrees all year round)
- Become fully bilingual in English (for non-native speakers) and Portuguese
- Multinational community enhances cultural sharing and linguistic practice
- And much more....
The Standard Golf & Academic Program Includes
- School Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 8.30am to 2.30pm, Wednesday is a full study day 8.30am/4pm, Friday 8.30am/1.30pm/
- 10-12 hours of golf + 4h of physical training per week + regular internal competition on the weekends
- Membership in Oitavos Dunes golf club. Students will have an access to the golf course on their free time (weekends & school holidays)
- Membership in the sport country club with un unlimited access to the sport gym, swimming pool and group sport trainings (yoga, pilates, fitness, biking, dance, aquagym, etc)
- Followed-up Competition Program with a personalised tournament calendar (national and international tournaments).
- Regular Trackman, video and force plate analysis
- Titleist Performance Institute screening and workout programmes to detect swing related physical limitations and to establish a personalised correction plan
- Mental coaching with a specialist.
- Game Stats and Personalized goal and training planning with a daily follow with an dedicated App
The Academy that Wins - Golf Tournaments
A personalised tournament calendar is established by the academy at the beginning of each semester together with each golfer. The calendar may vary according to student's golf level and personal objectives. Our main goal is to allow each student to play maximum of national and international tournaments to gain a great tournament experience and be able to get into European and world ranking. For those students, who still don't have the level to play high level tournaments, internal or club competitions are organised regularly.
Academy's students showed excellent results in the high level tournaments for the past 3 years with 34 tournaments won, 43 places in the top 3 and 58 places in the top 10.