The Prime Sport Academy offers to junior golfers a unique in Europe golf program with a personalised training experience in Oitavos Dunes Golf, the golf course ranked N 55 in the world. This advanced program is fully oriented towards golf excellence and reserved for confirmed golfers, wishing to progress considerably in a short time. The program includes a trackman and video analysis, 5h of golf and 1h of physical training per day, on course instruction and end-of-week golf tournament.
Prime Golf camp is available during all school and summer holidays in a short or long term stay in full board accommodation, if needed. Students staying more than 3 weeks get 10% discount on the total stay.
Golf Camp Details
- Age : 10 +. Full board accommodation is available from 12 years old.
- Golf level: a camper should be able to play on the golf course and compete in a golf tournament on 18 holes. Complete beginners are not accepted
- 25h of golf training and 5h of physical training per week from Monday to Friday
- 6:1 golfer-to-coach ration
- An advanced individual analysis is provided in our golf performance studio for each golfer (Trackman and Video analysis)
- For boarding option, arrivals on the campus are on Sunday and departures are on Saturday.
- Week-end activities are organised for children staying several weeks (visiting Lisbon, windsurf, golf)
- Non-boarding option: lunches are included into the price.
- Airport transfer option is available.
- Golf dress code and golf clubs are mandatory for this camp.
- Sport clothes and shoes as well as a swimwear and towel are necessary for physical training.
Typical Week Program
|9.00 - 12.00||Golf: Video / Trackman analysis - personalized assessment. Technical work||Technical work (all type of shots)||Technical work (all type of shots)||Technical work (all type of shots)||Warm up / Tournament 18 holes|
|14.00-15.00||Swimming||Gymnastics or Strength/Cardio training||Balance activities (Pilates or Yoga)||Gymnastics or Strength/Cardio training||Tournament 18 holes|
|15.30 - 17.30||Individual technical work or on course Instruction||On course Instruction||On course Instruction
||On course Instruction
|For boarding students: 19.00 Dinner|
|20.00 - 21.00||Free Time||Free Time||Free Time||Free Time||Free Time|